Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Let's try this again....

Hello Friends!

It's been a long summer.....& one without posting.  Let's just consider that my summer break, and blogging is back in session!  Okay, no promises....but I really am going to try and put more effort into this whole thing.

My summer has been.....eventful.  I am a homebody.  I love staying at home and doing stuff around town.  I like traveling but I don't do much of it.  That being said, this summer has been out of the ordinary.  I went and visited my cousin in Portland, OR, drove to San Diego, CA, and went to Vegas, NV three times!  This is unheard of for me!  Would you guys like to read posts on any of these trips? Let me know :]

I now have worked at my job just shy of two years.  I like the work alright, but it isn't a dream job for anyone.  I work at a dialysis center as an assistant biller.  Lately I've been having trouble with a co-worker.  It's been a little over two months of this & I think it might finally be getting better....except every time I think that - it gets worse.  Needless to say, I'm looking for work.  I feel like I'm on the verge of getting more responsibilities, but I don't want to get trapped in one line of work, or one business.  

Anyways, I'm excited to start blogging again!  I have loads of Erin Condren planner spreads to share, and lots of months of ipsy, Birchbox, and Boxycharm subscription boxes.  I'm also a bridesmaid in a wedding I've already made quite a bit of things for, so I can upload some DIY's for you all too!

That's it for this post or I'm just going to start rambling!
♥Riley 

No comments:

Post a Comment