Tuesday, December 9, 2014

October's Ipsy Beauty Subscription Bag

Hey There!

Here's my review for the October 2014 ipsy bag, themed "beauty candy"!

Like Birchbox, it is a subscription service that costs $10 /month.  This month I got 5 beauty samples to test out!

This month's bag:

  • Albertini Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask
  • Figs & Rouge Hand Cream in Rose Berry
  • Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
  • Skone Cosmetics Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner
  • Starlooks Lip Gloss
I cannot get any of my pictures to work, so I found this really nice one from the internet!

Albertini Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask

Review:
The smell of this mask is absolutely amazing! It gets a 5 for smell alone! It's really nice and I would totally recommend it!
Rating: 5/5
Figs & Rouge Hand Cream

Review: Another absolutely amazing smelling product! It's brilliant and fruity and I just want to eat it! I don't really like the way it makes my hands feel though....it's kind of greasy.

Rating:4/5

Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser

Review: I love this product!! It doesn't really have a smell and does the job it promises. Very very nice facial cleanser!
Rating: 5/5

Skone Cosmetics Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner

Review: Wonderful eyeliner!!! Super long lasting and easy to apply.  I can wear it without a primer, which is saying something!!
Rating: 5/5
Starlooks Lip Gloss

Review: This is the only product in this box I wasn't absolutely amazed with.  It's a nice color but a little hard to apply and not moisturizing at all. Not a comfortable wear.
Rating: 3/5

Overall October Ipsy Bag Rating: 22/25.

Wait...did Birchbox and Ipsy tie for October?? Crazy! I was very pleased with both boxes!

Thank you for reading!
<3 Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment