Friday, May 2, 2014

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation!

This has to be my favorite item from the Influenster Uni Vox Box. [Which I received complimentary thanks to the wonderful Influenster!]


Rimmel London is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands.  It's quality, it's inexpensive, and they're always coming out with new products I've gotta have!

This VoxBox came with the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, which is a mouthful, to say the least.

You can find the product here:

Here is a picture of the foundation! This is from Rimmel London's site, and I do not own it.

I love that Influenster and Rimmel London included a full size of this product, especially because I love it.  I don't usually have too much problem with keeping my product matte, but in the summer I do appreciate it.




I love how easy this product goes on.  I literally apply it with my fingers.  I have brushes, really nice brushes. MAC brushes....but this stuff goes on so well with just my fingers that I haven't even tried.

It's really easy to achieve a nice even application too.  It makes my face really soft :]

Rimmel London challenged Influenster Uni Vox Box recipients to "Create a London Look", and I'm going to be using the one I created for a recent trip to Disneyland. ♥



I started by using Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, in Light Porcelain, my shade. I then applied a small amount of blush to the apples of my cheeks using a discontinued product by Hard Candy.

I put some of Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer potion on my eyelids, because I knew it was going to be a rather hot day, and my eyelids require it to keep any shadow on for even an hour. [I think my kind of lids are called hooded?]

I used my naked 3 palette, and applied "Dust" all over my lids, focusing on my brow bone and inner corners.  I took the smaller side of the brush and lined under my eye as well.  I then took "Trick" and applied that to the center of my eyelid, as well as the center of my under eye.  Then I took "Buzz", potentially my favorite color, and applied that to the outer corners of my eyes.

I lined my eyes with black cream eyeliner and used Rimmel London's Scandal Eyes Retro Glam mascara in 003 Extreme Black, which is quickly becoming my favorite drugstore mascara.  I also received this product from Influenster. ♥


I then put on some peachy lip gloss, over a coat of Vaseline, and headed out the door to a magical day. ♥

♥Riley 

P.S. Thank you for reading this! Do you also enjoy Rimmel London products?? Which ones are your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment