Friday, May 2, 2014

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons

I received the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 





These are great if you use tampons!  They're easy to use and work really well.  Playtex is a well known company, who always exhibits quality.


Playtex<sup>®</sup> Sport<sup>®</sup> Fresh Balance™ Regular Absorbency

This picture is from the Playtex play on website, I do not own it.
Here is the box I received!

This picture is from the Playtex play on website, I do not own it.

Here are more of their products, in different sizes.

This particular box comes with scented tampies, which I have never tried, but actually kind of like.  These also have a plastic applicator, which I prefer.

I really like that these are the kind with 360 protection, which like the box and name suggests, is great for sports and being active.  

I highly recommend these tampons.  They have adorable packaging, a nice scent, a comfortable applicator, and are made by a high quality brand. 

♥ Riley 




No comments:

Post a Comment