Saturday, September 28, 2013

September's Birchbox!

This month's Birchbox arrived a while back and I thought I'd post a review of it!

 I haven't tried all of the products yet, but I'll update this when I have.  For now I'll just give first impressions.
 I'm always way too excited when I start opening the box to pay attention to the paper much.
 This is what the inside looked like!
 "Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips"  I was really confused by this product at first.  It's a very thick salve type balm that does seem to moisturize lips well.  The name is funny but the product works well.
 This "S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Polisher" seems a little weird.  I used  a little on my arm and it didn't do anything, but the paper said to use it on your face, so I'll try that soon.
 Tiny bottle of hair spray, adorable.  Looks like it will be really good stuff.
 Cute little September Pouch.
 Deep conditioning hair masque.  Can't wait to use this!
Pretty purple shade of nail polish in an interesting container.

Overall I am very pleased with this month's box.  Most of the products are things I don't use on the daily, so it will take me a little longer to use and review them all.  I really liked all of the packaging and it all seems fancy, which I love!

Thanks for reading!
♥Riley

P.S. If you have any questions, please let me know! If you enjoy my posts, please subscribe! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment