Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Eid Day Plushies!

Eid Mubarak!!! If you celebrate!

I am not Muslim, but my best friend and her family are.  We celebrate Eid together every year, as well as have Iftars together during Ramadan.

If you are interested in seeing the DIY for this project, here is my link:


 Here are the three plushies I made for my two favorite hijabis for Eid! I changed the style a bit for my second plush to see if I liked it better.  I like them both! I took two pictures so that it was easier to see the colors on these three! 


Hopefully you guys like them and that they like them too! Eid surprise that I'm giving them on Friday! :]

I don't have a tutorial for the crescent moon and star but if you would like to see one, please comment and let me know!

Please be aware that I am not trying to force any views on anyone, I'm just sharing gifts I have made for a very close friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment